The Beer Café is the start and finish point for our brewery tours. Come early for lunch, coffee or a swift half, before meeting your charming and knowledgeable tour guide for our famous brewery tour.
Upstairs at The Beer Café
Looking for a venue for a party, event or meeting? Upstairs at the Beer Café might be just what you’re looking for.
- AV system with projector and TV
- Full bar with cask and keg beers (of course)
- Buffets – Hot cooked suppers
- Free evening/weekend parking
- Beer Ambassadors to host your event
- Atmospheric space
- Available for evening hire from only £20 per hour – minimum charge £200 including food
Beer Café & Shop – Opening Hours
Tuesday to Saturday: 11am – 3pm
Bury St Edmunds is on the A14 between Cambridge & Ipswich. Our brewery is less than 5 minutes walk from the town centre.
Limited parking outside the Beer Café – nearest public parking behind the Premier Inn IP33 2AR
Greene King Beer Cafe
Bury St Edmunds